What if an earthquake occurred during a pandemic?
The Bay Area Earthquake Country Alliance offered a webinar on “Emergency Management During COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned for Future Shocks.” This webinar was held on Tuesday, May 19, from 10:00 to 11:30am.
- Emergency Management During COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned for Future Shocks, Mary Ellen Carroll (San Francisco Department of Emergency Management)
- COVID-19 as a Teachable Moment for Inclusive (DAFN) Earthquake Preparedness, Roxann Crawford (FEMA)
- Engaging Your CERT Teams, Chief David Cosgrave (San Mateo County Fire)
- Secure Your Space: Be Safer at Home While Safe at Home, Mark Benthien (Southern California Earthquake Center)
- Announcement of 2020 ECA Bay Area Mini Awards recipients (Martinez CERT is thrilled!)
- ECA Resources, Updates, Announcements
Update: you can find transcripts and other resources at this link.