Here are the slides for our PERSONAL EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS class. We are holding this class on Zoom on Saturday, April 17th, at 10:00 a.m. It is a quick, two-hour training that is open to the public.
What you will learn:
- Why you should prepare
- Major hazards in the SF Bay Area
- What to do BEFORE a disaster
- Preparedness kits (car, home, work, pets)
- What to expect and do DURING a disaster or public health emergency (pandemic)
- What to do AFTER a disaster
If you are interested in joining us this Saturday, send us a note!
If you miss this, check the slides above. We look forward to having you join us!