Join us for a quick, weekly lunchtime topic.
Bring your own lunch to our Tuesday gatherings at noon on Zoom. These talks are about 10-20 minutes long.
- Feb. 9: Documenting Disaster – The ease and importance of documenting what you see. (Video)
- Feb. 16: Utility Safety – Secure your gas, electric and water resources, if and when needed. (Video)
- Feb. 23: Defensible Space – Make your home safer during fire season. (Video)
- Mar. 2: Drop, Cover, and Hold On – Personal safety for all during an earthquake. (Video)
- Mar. 9: Respiration, Perfusion and Mental Status (R.P.M.) – Recognize when someone needs immediate medical care. (Video)
- Mar. 16: Bleeding Management – Save someone from bleeding to death. (Video)
- Mar. 23: Fire Safety – Safely use a fire extinguisher on small fires. (Video)
- Mar. 30: FRS/GMRS Radios – They can save lives. (Video)
- Apr. 6: Shelter in Place – Creating a safe place to protect yourself. (Registration link)
Plan your safety, a little at a time.
Free classes will be held on Zoom.
Please register through the Library (links above).
Thank you to Contra Costa County Library, Martinez Branch, for your hosting and support!
If you’d like more info on CERT, let us know below.
All training is FREE!