Join us for a quick, weekly lunchtime topic.
Bring your own lunch to our Tuesday gatherings at noon on Zoom. These talks are about 10-20 minutes long.
- Feb. 9: Documenting Disaster – The ease and importance of documenting what you see.
- Feb. 16: Utility Safety – Secure your gas, electric and water resources, if and when needed.
- Feb. 23: Defensible Space – Make your home safer during fire season.
- Mar. 2: Drop, Cover, and Hold On – Personal safety for all during an earthquake.
- Mar. 9: Respiration, Perfusion and Mental Status (R.P.M.) – Recognize when someone needs immediate medical care.
- Mar. 16: Bleeding Management – Save someone from bleeding to death.
- Mar. 23: Fire Safety – Safely use a fire extinguisher on small fires.
- Mar. 30: FRS/GMRS Radios – They can save lives.
- Apr. 6: Shelter in Place – Creating a safe place to protect yourself.
Plan your safety, a little at a time.
Thank you to Contra Costa County Library, Martinez Branch, for your hosting and support!
If you’d like more info on CERT, let us know below.
All training is FREE!