Here are the slides for our Personal Emergency Preparedness (PEP) class this month. We’re holding this fun class on Zoom. It’s a quick two hour training that’s open to the public.
What you will learn in this interactive webinar?
- Why you should prepare
- Major hazards in the SF Bay Area
- What to do before a disaster
- Preparedness kits (car, home, work, pets)
- What to expect and do during a disaster or public health emergency (pandemic)
- What to do after a disaster
Interested in joining us this Saturday, November 14th, from 10am to noon? Send us a note! If you miss this, check the slides above.