Here are the slides for our PEP (Personal Emergency Preparedness) presentation that we are offering on August 19, 2021. We periodically offer these quick, 2 hour classes to inform and educate neighborhoods about Emergency Preparedness in different fields.
What you will learn:
- Why you should prepare
- Major hazards in the SF Bay Area
- What to do before a disaster
- Preparedness Kits (car, home, work, pets, kids)
- What to expect and do during a disaster or public health emergency (pandemic)
- What to do after a disaster
Follow us on our website and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) for links to our online and in-person classes. We look forward to having you join us!